Welcome to Total Pool Chemicals Ltd
A one stop shop for equipment, consumables and service.
Total Pool Chemicals offers top quality products and services based on expertise gained not only in swimming pool management, but also the chemical industry.
New TPX70 Brand of Calcium Hypochlorite
We are pleased to announce our new brand of commercial calcium hypochlorite - TPX70. TPX70 is high quality calcium hypochlorite that is available in four forms for commercial leisure pools. These are Pro Granules, Pro 20g Tablets, Pro 200g Tablets and Pro Pellets. TPX70 Pro Pellets are the next generation in calcium hypochlorite. They have been specifically developed to reduce blockages and ease the dosing of calcium hypochlorite.
- Compatible with all dosing systems
- Easy to scoop
- Low dust content
- Includes antiscale additive
- No deposit on containers
For more information on any of our products in the TPX70 range please contact us.
EGFM the new solution to filtration media.
When it comes to filter media, the traditional answer has been to stay with sand. After all, it's cheap, it has been used for many years and we know that it works in the filters.
But in the last few years more and more products have been coming to the market proclaiming a miracle solution to a simple problem, water filtration.
Eco Glass Filter Media (EGFM) doesn't pretend to be any of the former.
Instead we let science do the talking. Research has shown that EGFM performs better when compared to traditional sand media;
- Its angular to sub-angular particle shape and bound silica content provides a 30% improvement in turbidity removal over silica sand.
- It generally removes finer particles from water than the equivalent grade of silica sand.
- Its non porous composition means it is less likely to 'clump' or channel than silica sand.
- With superior permeability, back washes take less time, saving water/sewer charges, and energy and chemical treatment costs.
- Time between backwashes can last up to 30% longer*
EGFM is made from recycled glass bottles under patented production methods, allowing us to have a verified sharp free product which others can't boast. As it is made from recycled glass there are numerous environmental benefits, for example we do not use non-intrusive mining to gather the material, and it reduces landfill wastage.
If you need to change your home domestic filter material, or even a large event pool (EGFM is currently in use at two national competition pools) give us a call today to see how we can help.